CAIF Nutrition is committed to staying on the pulse of current market developments and scientific breakthroughs in nutrition to help our Food & Beverage industry partners accommodate ever-changing consumer demands for more functional products.
Food & Beverage Applications
Our dynamic and regularly updated portfolio of sustainable, naturally sourced ingredients for the Food & Beverage industry includes:
- Botanical & tea extracts
- Fruits & veggies (in powder, cubes, pieces and flake forms)
- Plant-based drivers
- Vitamins & minerals
- Flavor extracts & concentrates
All of our premium ingredients can be custom-designed to meet specific manufacturing needs. Explore our product range to see how you can empower consumer health and well-being.
TERM OF USE
While the team at CAIF Nutrition strive to include up-to-date accurate data on the CAIF Nutrition website, CAIF Nutrition makes no warranties or representations, either implied or expressed, as to the completeness or accuracy of such data. CAIF Nutrition reserves the right to alter its website at any time without giving any notice to users of the website or those engaged in business with CAIF Nutrition. CAIF Nutrition does not assume any responsibility to update the information contained on the CAIF Nutrition website.
Use of, and access to CAIF Nutrition's website, is at the sole risk of the user. Moreover, although CAIF Nutrition endeavors to take adequate measures to deliver issue-free website use, it cannot guarantee that its emails, servers or website, are virus-free; or that there will not be any harmful components. You agree that CAIF Nutrition will not be held liable for any type of damages; these include, but are not limited to: consequential, incidental, direct, indirect or punitive damages, which may come about from the access, use or inability to use CAIF Nutrition's website, or for omissions or errors in the website's content.
Links to any third-party websites are solely for the users' convenience. Use of, and access to such websites is at the users’ sole risk. CAIF Nutrition does not impart any view on these websites' content, and will not be liable for any type of damages, including but not limited to: consequential, incidental, direct, indirect or punitive damages, which might arise from such access; use or inability to use third-party websites; omissions or errors in the websites' content.
Photographs, images, graphics, drawings, logos, slogans, text, audio, and video material shown on the website are protected by the applicable copyright laws from unauthorized use, display, distribution, copying, recording, storing, or transmission. By using the website, you agree that you will first obtain written consent from CAIF Nutrition before you use, display, distribute, copy, record, store, or transmit any material contained on the website that is protected by copyright. Unless and until CAIF Nutrition specifically informs you in writing to the contrary, you should presume that copyright laws protect all material shown on this website.
Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
CAIF Nutrition, a Caldic company, respects your right to privacy. With this privacy declaration we would like to inform you about our working procedure and the way that we intend to use your details.
When visiting our website or when we share with you documents through a third-party tool (including, but not limited to Showpad) we monitor your click behavior. That means that the pages that you visit, the destinations you request, the time you spend on one page, and the page through which you exit the site will be registered. We do this solely to measure interest for certain aspects of the site and in order to better adjust our offers to your wishes. These details are used exclusively for our own research.
In case of links to external websites, CAIF Nutrition and Caldic cannot be held responsible for the privacy of those websites.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, please contact Caldic B.V. by sending an e-mail to our corporate communication department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store and handle Personal Data of visitors, customers, suppliers and potential customers and suppliers.
We may collect and use various types of personal data about visitors, customers, suppliers and potential customers and suppliers.
· We will collect your first name, surname, contact information, including your email address, company name and phone number
· We may collect certain other personal information when we correspond with you
· We may collect certain personal information when you report problems with the site (e.g. profile picture, role, device information, logon information)
· We may collect certain technical information and (usage/behavior statistics) about you and your visit (e.g. the internet domain from which you access our website(s)/documents, your internet protocol address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the dates and times you access our website(s)/documents, number of interactions with the content, the websites or links that you use to access our website(s), login information, details of products or services that are viewed or searched for and the full Uniform Resource Locators, (“URLs”)
How we use Personal Information
We collect and use personal data about visitors, customers and suppliers and potential customers and suppliers for the following purposes:
· Providing you with the products, services and information that you ask us for and performing our obligations under any contracts that we enter into with you
· Corresponding with you and recording any communications
· Sending you e-mail newsletters (you can unsubscribe at any time using links provided in the e-mails or by sending an email to email@example.com) and providing you with marketing information about our services, in each case if you agree
· Site management and security purposes, making the site more useful for you, learning about website visitor numbers and the technology they use and improving our website and ensuring that content is presented effectively
· Administering the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purpose
· Telling you about changes to our products and/or service
· Complying with applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice and for legal, administrative and management purposes
How we share your Personal Information
As well as the parties mentioned above, we also share visitors’ data, customers’ and suppliers’ and potential customers’ and suppliers’ personal information, as necessary, with the following third parties:
· Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies and their subsidiaries
· Selected third parties, including business partners and service providers, (e.g. providers of CMS, IT, accountancy, technical, payment and delivery services) to perform any contract we enter into with either them or you to provide our goods and service
· Other third parties if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or enforce agreement
· Other third parties if necessary to protect our or your rights, property, or safety and/or those of others
Where we transfer and store Personal Information
· The personal information that we collect from visitors, customers and suppliers and potential customers and suppliers may be transferred to and stored at destinations within the European Economic Area and/or outside the European Economic Area, only in case those countries have implemented adequate protection measures.
· As such, adequate protection for such personal and sensitive personal information will be ensured
· The personal and sensitive personal information that we collect from you will also be processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff involved in, among other things, providing support services
· All information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers
· Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential
· Once we have received personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access
· The website(s)/documents may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Retention of Personal Information
· We will store your personal information for limited and appropriate time periods only as set out in our Personal Data Retention Policy
· We will regularly review your personal information that we hold to ensure that it is only kept for an appropriate time
Your Rights in Your Personal Information
· You have certain rights in respect of the personal information that we hold about you. Details of these rights are set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy
· We will process all personal information in line with your rights, in each case to the extent required by and in accordance with applicable law (including in accordance with any applicable time limits and any requirements regarding fees and charges)
The information provided is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CAIF Nutrition and Caldic and whilst we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or the information, products, services, and markets or related graphics. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
It might be that through our website or the documents we provide to you, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CAIF Nutrition and Caldic. We have no control over the content and availability of those sites. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CAIF Nutrition and Caldic take no responsibility for and will not be liable for changed information about any of our activities or for the website and/or any links.
What is a Cookie?
Types of cookies
We have included a description of each type of cookie below:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the CAIF Nutrition Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the CAIF Nutrition Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the CAIF Nutrition Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or country).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the CAIF Nutrition Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with supportive third parties for this purpose.]
Some of the cookies we use on the CAIF Nutrition Website are from third parties that help us advertise, serve content, and measure the impact of our website. Such third parties can be divided into the following categories:
· Advertising: We use third party vendors, including Google, to display ads on sites on the internet. These vendors may use third party cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to the CAIF Nutrition Website.
· Social: Some third-party cookies enable the visitors of the CAIF Nutrition Website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others. Such third parties include YouTube and LinkedIn.
Duration of cookie
We have set out below the period of time which a cookie is store on your computer.
· Session cookies. Session cookies are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is when you exit the browser. They allow us to link your actions during a single browser session to allow you to use the CAIF Nutrition Website most efficiently.
· Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer between browsing sessions. They therefore enable the CAIF Nutrition Website to "recognise" you on your return, to remember your preferences and to tailor services to you. They may also be used to track your browsing activity across different websites and to build up a detailed profile of your browsing behaviour for targeting advertising.
Can I reject and/or delete these cookies?
You may reject and/or delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of the CAIF Nutrition Website, including the functionalities and services we provide, may be reduced or will not work as a consequence thereof.
How do I reject and/or delete these cookies?
All browsers permit that you reject and/or delete cookies either one at a time or all at once. The procedure for this depends on the browser you use. Please remember to reject/delete cookies in all the browsers you use to visit the CAIF Nutrition Website. A simple search online will help you to understand how to delete cookies on the browser you are using.